shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Curacao Fashion Haul ❤

I've been back a day now from my vacation in Curacao and all I wanna do is sleep, eat and sleep some more. So tired! But I definitely had a lot of fun seeing and being with my family and friends. I also did a little shopping as you could have read here and here. But today I'm showing you what else I got. It kinda amazes me that I didn't do that much shopping as I thought I would.
Creme & Black Tie-Knot Blouse, store: name unknown.
Leopard Buttoned & Tie-Knot Blouse, store: name unknown.
Black & Pink Dotted Dipped Hem Blouse, store: Jaysons (Otrobanda)
Black & Pink Velvet Shoes, brand: Qupid
I actually didn't buy this shoe, but one day my dad just brought these for me by surprise :D I love surprises, especially ones in shoe boxes!!

What do you think of my very mini haul?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥